Whether you've outgrown your current office or moving to another location, sooner or later you will be faced with the need to consider who will look after your I.T. infrastructure during a move?
Most businesses tackle this in a cost effective way to minimise risk, but there are other factors to consider:
- Is there a current Disaster Recovery plan in place?
- What downtime can we expect our staff to experience?
- Are the people moving our equipment insured for damage in transit?
- Where will our e-mails go while our servers are down?
- Are the new premises adequate for the current and potential Infrastructure?
- What Internet Services are available at the new premises?
- Changing premises means changing IP. What impact will this have?
It is imperative that an experienced consultant is engaged from start to finish to ensure business continuity.
Paying for a plan and strategy is always cheaper than paying for the unexpectedThis is where we can help. Call us today on +61 2 8007 6755
Written by Anthony La Malfa - Technical Consultant